Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Favourite Things for TioT's


The first challenge over at Try it on Tuesdays for 2015 is
'My Favourite Things'
Could be a new product, image, a technique etc.,
 please pop over for all the details and see what are the teams favourites..
The new image for me was this Dina Wakley,  butterfly stamp. Then I got to thinking about all the things I love to use, like the very old  french script stamp in the background.
The Vintage photo distress ink was used on the material scrap in the corner, it was pure white  to begin with.
Watercolours on the butterfly and Spectrum Noir Aqua tints for the layers.
Yes I think paints are high on my favourites list.
 I did find it hard to pick out just a few  things.

Thank you for stopping by, the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation wow love it, lovely added goodies and design.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art piece, Yvonne.
    Have a wonderful day,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Yvonne! I love that butterfly and those gorgeous feathers! A stunning garden full of colours, wow! love it, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the butterfly and the feather/flower embellishment. The background is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fantastic, love the vibrant colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card, so vibrant hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous backgrounds and colours, Yvonne! I also love the beautiful butterfly.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful artwork - the colours are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has a real WOW factor Yvonne--love the butterfly stamp

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. None of the items other than the script stamp and the vintage photo ink are ones that I automatically associate with you!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the soft coloured background with that stunning butterfly, yes, lots of your favourits here.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous burst of colour.
    Fabulous!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Yvonne, love the gorgeous butterfly and how you put it all together!

    Sorry I have not been around much lately but hope to catch up soon! Belated Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, pretty colours and I love the fluffy feathers.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card Yvonne, so colourful yet delicate. Love n hugs, Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! The colors look amazing.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's great to use the things we love the most Yvonne and your make reflects this.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous creation! Love the colors, bitterly and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete