Thursday 26 February 2015

AJJ Birds Beasts and Humans


A journal page for Art Journal Journey -Birds Beasts and Humans.
this theme ends on the 28th , wonder what the girls at AJJ are planning for us next month.
This was a page  with a previously  painted  background with some stencilling. 
I have added a Dina Wakley  silhouette image , an un- named bird stamp  and a sweet little fussy cut bird that was tucked under a box on a shelf, obviously put there for safe keeping and promptly forgotten. So I thought it needed to see the light of day.
We have just  been watching our Meg dreaming, her paws were moving as if she were running for her favourite ball in  the garden. Hence the quote I used.
We dream,
I know our dog dreams,
I wonder if birds can dream?

Thank you for taking time to stop by, I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

16 comments:

  1. Just love your fabulous page, my favourite colours as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love the colours, makes me long for spring! Perhaps next month you will have the chance to spread your wings and fly with us again....Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Yvonne.. the color image to the black stamped parts is gorgeous! Great !
    Thank you so much for another fantastic contribution to Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi
    Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page.. And even better when I zoomed in to,the details on that painty background. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page with a terrific quote.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Yvonne! Love your wonderful background and that little bird is so pretty! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning journal page, Yvonne. Love the birds and background! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your backgrounds are always interesting Yvonne and packed with details
    have a great weekend
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely page Yvonne. Love the images, pretty colors, and the sweet quote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page and fabulous background, and I love the colours and all the details. Very beautiful, Yvonne!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page Yvonne and I love the quote you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beauty colors, very nice details.
    Fun stamps.Super cool project.
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you used a quote inspired by Meg and her dreaming.
    Beautiful combination of imagery. A flawless page from the lushness of the colours to the composition.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning page Yvonne! Absolutely love this. Just been looking back over your projects, I have missed lots, - you have been busy and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page. Wonderful background.
    There is so much to see. Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous page, and yes that stamp is on my list as well, love what you've done with the birds and the greenery, beautiful! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete