Sunday 12 April 2015

Life


Can you imaging being given a prompt of 'Artistic Restraint', 
well that was what happened in week 9 at Journal 52.  I am so pleased we can go at our own pace at J52  I am on catch up most weeks and blogging my pages  is also very late.
 I decided on one colour but using many shades, the same went for my chosen shape.  I did however add some quotes, this page looked so bare. The kind I would flick past when looking through my journal, but with  words, I would stop to read them.

This is another page that will fit the current months theme at Art Journal Journey
Favourite Poems and Quotes. 

Thank you for taking time to stop by, the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page, and love the quote, so true! Thanks for joining us at AJJ again, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layered hearts - and such lovely soft shades of green and gold.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Yvonne! This page is really beautiful. Love the variety of hearts. Great quote, that's true. Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, lovely colours and hearts, hugs from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination, Yvonne.
    Have a great day,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your color choice and all this hearts and how you played here .. the quotes are great as well.... so glad you had another idea to Art Journal Journey !
    Have a fab new week Yvonne!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The restraint theme was a tough one, I'm so glad you managed to work yourself into it though as your page is delightful with the quotes!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. A hard, hard theme, but you managed it perfectly, - this looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the quotes on the hearts, makes it fun to read them all around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful page Yvonne! Love all the hues of green and yellow and the sentiment is so perfect. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful hearts page with some very inspiring quotes too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I would have had a hard time with that theme but you rocked it. Love all the different quotes.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful and happy JOURNAL fabulous hearts and qauote and added lovelies as always.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great page! Love the hearts with all those inspiring sentiments! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shades you have here - a lovely calm page! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This page looks so special. I love the harts and Colors .
    Thanks for showing Anneke

    ReplyDelete