Saturday 18 April 2015

Look and you will see



Sharing another digital page today, made with Art Journal Journey in mind.
April's theme is favourite Poem or Quote.
Lots of the images used came from My Craft Studio programs, which as a beginner to digital I am finding easy to work with.The mice and parrot I found here.
I also have stored many images from various free sources over time, you know the kind I mean, Oh!  I like that, its free, and it might be useful in future, then it never  surfaces for ages.
I spent hours the other day assembling them into one place, I do wish I had noted where I found them so I could give credit, this will be done with all my future saves.
This is the first of a few scheduled posts, so I hope it publishes.
Thank you for stopping by today, hope you have a good weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Love your page, and the wonderful poetry quote. Glad you are having some digital fun as well. Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collage and a great quote as well! It's the same to me with my free findings .. I never notice the exact resource. But sometimes I make a search for images exact at the moment I want to make a collage ..that is much better for me... I found out -so I don't hoard so many things I will never use.
    Thank you for another fab entry to AJJ Yvonne..hope you have a fine time !
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is beautiful, it's a delightful scene you've put together, and an appropriate poetry quote as well.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journaling page Yvonne and your added goodies placed beautifully....Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful page....nice quote and lovely colors.....It's very pretty.
    Enjoy your weekend...xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting page, Yvonne! Love how you put this all together! I have never tried digi art! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun creation with those beautiful Spring elements! Great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful digital page Yvonne!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Into the digital age Yvonne another string to your bow. Love what you have made.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the way you put this together - fabulous! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your digital collage, Yvonne! Beautiful composition.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete