Friday 29 May 2015

Good Advice


Week 20 over at Journal 52 and the prompt is Good Advice

A quick  journal page today using Gelatos for the background, I don't have many colours and this may be a good thing as I am not sure I like the results. Obviously need a lot more practice.
The flowers and girl with umbrella are stencils.
Sorry I am unable to give the maker of the stencils as I store them without the original packages.
It is a Dylusions stamp with the quote..............
Change for no one
and believe in who you are.
This fitted so well with advice my grandparents gave me many, many, years ago
....be true to you......
I never forgot and happily passed it on to my own sons.

Thank you for stopping by, the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.

17 comments:

  1. I love the journal page, and the quote. The BG looks good, just keep playing with those Gelatos and you will soon be addicted! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the background looks pretty, and love both words of advice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal page and the advice is so precious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning journal pages Yvonne, love the co,ours and sweet sentiment

    TFS and crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply ADORABLE Yvonne! A wonderful page!
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, Yvonne! I really love your background with those fabulous colours. Great words too!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rather like your colourful background. The stencils and sentiments are great aswell.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Yvonne. Love the little girl with her umbrella and your sky is just brilliant. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful page with a great advice quote Yvonne

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really lovely painting, the words and picture go so well with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great bit of advice but I'm unable to give any regarding gelatos as they remain absent from my studioLOL

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely journal page Yvonne, drawn to the colours...great work with gelatos! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Words of wisdom here Yvonne, love the page....have a lovely weekend.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually love your gelato background Yvonne, and that little girl is so lovely. Really like the flowers too! Altogether a gorgeous spread with those happy colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't know why you feel that way about your Gelatos as I love your background. You have done a lovely one. Great page(s) and I love the child and the brolly stencil you have used. It really is a lovely page.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete