Tuesday 21 June 2016

I believe I can Fly


There is a super new challenge them starting today over at Try it on Tuesdays
called ....'I believe I can Fly'.

There are some super examples from the team so please pop over to take a look.




My journal page began with background water colour washes, a little washi tape , stencils and a clump of TH  Wild flower images.
Finnabair images completed the look I was aiming for after sticking down some fussy cut butterflies.


I did have a little play with the page in my digital program, by doing this I can print it out as a digital card for future use in any size I choose.


Thank you for calling in to see me today, the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.







If you have called to visit with me for
T stands for Tuesday
please scroll down to my earlier post

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, love all the details. Have a fun day, I need to fly to the physiotherapist now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful page Yvonne

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on this! Great theme challenge too, already have something in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Yvonne, love the end result, so pretty and colourful.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful piece Yvonne. I love all the images and how they add those bright pops of color. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful Yvonne! I love seeing those stamps used in a more airy piece. The bright and summery colours just sucked me right in! Foliage and butterflies, can't go wrong with that! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this Yvonne. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Art Journal page Yvonne !! I love these so beautiful flowers !! Fabulous. Nice day ! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This page is absolutely beautiful, Yvonne. I love how you created that fantastic background, and what a super image too.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just glorious! Colours, the layered flower stamping, great Finnabair butterflies - it's altogether wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of wonderful summer colours and details Yvonne, fabulous pages to fit the theme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page Yvonne, love the beautiful colours and summery feel of it, and what a clever stamp to use for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the butterflies. You chose some lovely ones that flew right into my heart. They are awesome, as is the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your work of art, the pops of colours are amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page, what a fab background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this - a real trip to the countryside! Fabulous! Apologies for this catch up …again!!…been a bit bogged down for a while!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How very interesting to see the beginning, and then to see the finished piece. I like the way you show us this. It's a lovely page with all the added details and textures. Isn't it great how we can take a journal page and make it into something else (and maybe several something elses).

    ReplyDelete