Wednesday 18 January 2017

Pieces of paper


The other  day I shared some pages from a diary/planner  I have been making.
I had lots of scraps  and left over cut outs. that were much to good to throw away and after visiting  one of my  blog friends  Chris
 and seeing how she had been using up her scraps, I decided to use some on this collage page..

Now,  as to the story behind this page, it is known that  I am a hoarder.,
Pigs will certainly fly,   if I ever have a 'proper' clean up in my craftroom.
I never know when to stop adding things to my journal pages
 and have to give myself a talking to,  about when enough is enough,
so no changes here.
A few paint smears and a digital word stamp added ,which kind of says it all for me today.

''I don't want to get down from my cloud.''

If I do I will be back in the world of,   'the now'  
 and I would much rather spend more time crafting.

I will be linking up with the folk at
where Erika's theme is ..., Every Journal Page tells a Story

Thank you for calling in to see me today, you are all very welcome here.



15 comments:

  1. Great collage page Yvonne, love all the words and images.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pigs do fly, well, I am happy to see that... :) Great collage here Yvonne.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you and Chris have inspired me to go through my scraps and create a page or two using a few of my thousands of scraps. I had to laugh at When Pigs Fly and the eyes, too. Love this. It's inspiring to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, love how you used all your scraps.I love my scraps, too, and the more use, the more seem to appear on my table. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your story about you in your own cloud ! That's good and that's art! Your page inspired by the talented Chris is fabulous dear Yvonne!
    Keep staying in your artsy cloud!
    ♥♥♥
    Great page for AJJ! Thank you so much --
    from one hoarder to the other...lol!
    Happy Thursday
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page and story Yvonne and one that applies to most of us I'm sure

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my story too! My craft space needs a major purge, and I have a hard time knowing when enough is enough too. That is great idea to use up your scraps-your words really explain it all. Perfect for AJJ today.I think I need follow both you and Chris's projects and clean up my scraps too. Hope its been a good week so far! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up those small scraps, love the quote too. Sometimes too much is never enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The man from the carpet shop has been to measure.....the painter returns mid march.....all this means that unlike you and your hoarders paradise ....I'm going to have to get to grips with real life and clear out some stuff! Want a parcel? Or maybe a truck load? Love your flying pig :-D he really made me smile!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love your page full of scraps - brilliantly collaged so that every square inch has something to delight the eye.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, was für eine schöne Seite. FANTASTIC!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous collage of paper scraps, so many wonderful images, I love the idea of a Bazaar of Wonders and the great quote.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to use up your scraps - its a fabulous collage and I love your flying pig.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your scraps look fabulous together on this great page! A brilliant collage Yvonne!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fantastic Yvonne - great use of scraps.
    So much detail - love it all.
    Lovely quote and the colour palette is fabulous.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete